Sport News

The President of the International Handball Federation, Hassan Moustafa, announced the results of the survey among experts, journalists and supporters, for the nomination of the best handball player in 2010. The Romanian Cristina Neagu (22) was declared the Top Player 2010.


Emanuel "Mani" Gyenes, the best enduro and rally-raid Romanian motobike pilot, won the Marathon class at the 2011 Paris-Dakar Rally. With a KTM 690 Rally Factory Replica, he won also the 3rd place at the "over 450cc engines" class.


The renowned Romanian football player Gheorghe Hagi, according to FIFA official site, accomplished the most beautiful move in the history of the World Football Championship, during the match against Colombia (3-1), June 18 1994.

6 comments:

cora said...

Am descoperit blogul vostru din intamplare si imi place foarte mult,o sa revin iar daca pot sa mai las adresa voastra in contul meu de facebook m-as bucura...asa vor intra mai multe persoane aici ,pentru ca merita vazut..Merita vazuta latura buna a Romaniei..Felicitari voua...

Adrian said...

Multumesc pentru aprecieri, multumesc si pentru reclama! Te mai asteptam!

ICC T20 World Cup 2020 said...

Thanks for sharing such an informative article on sports. Cricket World Cup 2019 is the main event of ICC and we are going to share each and everything related to this event.

Mafia said...

Thanks for the information. I have just made a blog on Cricket World Cup 2019, check it here - Cricket World Cup Logo

Rahul Saini said...

best kitchen chimney
top 10 washing machines in india
top 10 best electric kettles in india
top 10 drilling machines in india
best led tv in india
top 10 best gas stove in india
top 10 best convertion microwave oven in india

Anonymous said...

After marriage my life was so difficult, my husband started chasing other women because I did not give him a child after waiting for several years. I could see my marriage disappearing. I did everything possible to change the situation but nothing worked until I met Dr DAWN, a spiritual healer. Dr DAWN saved my life and my marriage. now I have 3 children. I am grateful to Dr DAWN and that is why I leave my testimony to anyone suffering from marital and fertility problems. Contact e-mail: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
Whatsapp:+2349046229159